- Select a DataElement in a diagram, and click on Finders in the properties sidebar
- DataElement Inspector
- add finders using the + button
- remove finders using x button
Finder can be defined either be specifying it’s name, which will automatically populate the fields:
Or by manually selecting the available options:
- All inputs (texts and dropdowns) are kept synchronized, so you can freely combine their usage.
- The editor will not allow you to save an invalid finder.
Default finders are not editable (unless they are invalid). If you need to change it anyway, enable Enable Editing Default Finders in settings.